Talking Radical Radio is most widely accessible as a podcast (listen here) on national news-and-views site Rabble.ca. The shows are also archived separately online on SoundCloud. You can subscribe to the podcast via iTunes or you can use this feed to listen using a variety of other apps.
You can also listen to it over the airwaves in a number of Canadian cities, including
- Sundays at 8am & Tuesdays at noon on CFURadio 88.7 FM in Prince George, British Columbia;
- Tuesdays at noon (though the schedule doesn’t yet show this) and Thursdays at 1:30pm on 93.3 FM CFMU in Hamilton, Ontario;
- Tuesdays at 2pm on 96.7 FM CKLU in Sudbury, Ontario;
- Wednesdays at 8am on CJMP 90.1 FM in Powell River, British Columbia;
- Wednesdays at 5:30pm on 93.3 FM CFRU in Guelph, Ontario;
- Thursdays at 7am on CKDU 88.1 FM in Halifax, Nova Scotia;
- Fridays at 10am on SoundFM 101.3 FM in Waterloo, Ontario;
- Fridays at 10am (starting March 31/2017) on CIDI-FM 99.1 in Brome-Missisquoi, Quebec;
- Fridays at 8pm on VOBB 95.9 & 98.1 FM in Norris Point, Newfoundland;
- Sundays at 8:30pm on CKUW 95.9FM in Winnipeg, Manitoba;
- and, finally, on an occasional basis on other community and campus stations as well — I’m told that at various points, at least one or two (and in some instances, several or many) episodes have appeared on CFXU in Antigonish, CJAM in Windsor, CFIS in Prince George, Co-op Radio in Vancouver, Local 107.3FM in Saint John, CICV in Lake Cowichan, CiTR in Vancouver, AW@L radio in Waterloo, CHRY in Toronto, and CKUT in Montreal, and quite possibly on other stations too.
I am eager to expand the number of community and campus stations carrying the show, so if you think the station in your town might be interested, please be in touch — you can email me.
You can access the full run of episodes by browsing the show’s page on Rabble.ca, the episode archive on this site, or the episode archive on SoundCloud. If you are looking for a specific kind of content, use the search box at the top of the right-hand column on this page.