Talking Radical Radio is most widely accessible as a podcast (listen here) on national news-and-views site Rabble.ca. You can subscribe to the podcast feed using iTunes or a variety of other services via the links on this page.
You can also listen to it over the airwaves in a growing number of Canadian cities, including
- Mondays & Fridays at 1pm on CFURadio 88.7 FM in Prince George, British Columbia;
- Mondays at 2pm on 101.9 FM CFRC in Kingston, Ontario;
- Mondays at 10:30pm on CFIS 93.1 FM in Prince George, British Columbia;
- Tuesdays at 10am on 93.3 FM CFMU in Hamilton, Ontario;
- Tuesdays at 2pm on 96.7 FM CKLU in Sudbury, Ontario;
- Wednesdays at 8am on CJMP 90.1 FM in Powell River, British Columbia;
- Wednesdays at 4:30pm on 93.3 FM CFRU in Guelph, Ontario;
- Thursdays at 7am on CKDU 88.1 FM in Halifax, Nova Scotia;
- Thursdays at 1pm on Local 107.3FM in Saint John, New Brunswick;
- Fridays at 6am on CICV 89.7 FM in Lake Cowichan, British Columbia;
- Fridays at 10am on SoundFM 101.3 FM in Waterloo, Ontario;
- Sundays at 8:30pm on CKUW 95.9FM in Winnipeg, Manitoba;
- and, finally, on an occasional basis on other community and campus stations as well — I’m told that at various points, at least one or two (and in some instances, several or many) episodes have appeared on CFXU in Antigonish, CJAM in Windsor, Co-op Radio in Vancouver, CiTR in Vancouver, AW@L radio in Waterloo, CHRY in Toronto, and CKUT in Montreal, and quite possibly on other stations too.
I am eager to expand the number of community and campus stations carrying the show, so if you think the station in your town might be interested, please be in touch — you can email me.
You can access the full run of episodes by browsing the show’s page on Rabble.ca or the episode archive on this site. If you are looking for a specific kind of content, use the search box at the top of the right-hand column on this page.