Talking Radical Radio is most widely accessible as a podcast (listen here) on national news-and-views site Rabble.ca. You can subscribe to the podcast feed using iTunes or a variety of other services via the links on this page.
You can also listen to it over the airwaves in a growing number of Canadian cities, including
- Mondays at 11:30am on 96.7 FM CKLU in Sudbury, Ontario;
- Wednesdays at 8:30am on 93.3 FM CFRU in Guelph, Ontario;
- Wednesdays at 9am on CJMP 90.1 FM in Powell River, British Columbia;
- Wednesdays at 4pm on CJAM 99.1 FM in Windsor, Ontario;
- Thursdays at 7am on CKDU 88.1 FM in Halifax, Nova Scotia;
- Thursdays at 8am on 93.3 FM CFXU in Antigonish, Nova Scotia;
- Fridays at 1:30pm on 93.3 FM CFMU in Hamilton, Ontario;
- some weeks, and at varying times, as part of the news programming on 90.3 FM CKUT in Montreal, Quebec;
- and, finally, on an occasional basis on other community and campus stations as well.
From June 5th to August 28th, 2013, listeners in Winnipeg, Manitoba were able to hear select episodes (broadcast in a different order than on Rabble or the other stations) as part of a summer fill-in for the first half of Black Mask Radio each week at 4pm on 95.9 FM CKUW.
I am eager to expand the number of community and campus stations carrying the show, so if you think the station in your town might be interested, please be in touch — you can reach me at scottneigh(at)talkingradical.ca. I hope to have more exciting news on this front soon!
You can access the full run of episodes by browsing the show’s page on Rabble.ca or the episode archive on this site. If you are looking for a specific kind of content, use the search box at the top of the right-hand column on this page.